Our current projects
RESEARCH, DEVELOPMENT AND INNOVATION (R&D)
Currently, we take part as partners in European INNTERCONECTA projects under the program supported by FEDER (European Regional Development Fund) and the Government of Spain via CDTI, such as the GPEC (Green Port Energy Center) which aims to reduce emissions from ships docked in port. This project has been recently introduced to society.:
For more information, see some links to national and international press:
- La Voz de Galicia: Vigo test a system that prevents pollution from ships docked…
- Global Naucher: Vigo presents a pioneering system to reduce ship emissions…
- Actualidad Marítima y Portuaria: The port of Vigo has a pioneering system worldwide …
Faro de Vigo: a sustainable energy supply to ships in port
- We also participate as a partner in the BIO+ project for the development of new technologies for the manufacture and operation of biomass boilers at high efficiency (550 ºC and 130 bar), in particular, on the development of new materials for the design of superheaters in the ENCE company boiler, the first company in Spain to generate renewable energy using forest biomass, in order to prolong the life of the most critical components of the installation.
We have recently started our cogeneration projects with our clients in:
Polypropylene GALICIA, S.A.U. (Narón)
- Project and processing for the installation of a cogeneration plant of 1,000 kWe.
- Draft, design and procedures for 1 MW cogeneration plant..
- Project and Construction Management for the refrigeration system of the industrial production unit.
We are executing for our customer INDITEX,S.A., in Santiago de Compostela airport:
- Project and construction management of hangar for business jets.
- • Electrical project and construction management of the works for two transformation centers in the airport facilities.
Also for our client ZARA LOGISTICS, we have industrial projects under development:
- Renovation and expansion project of evacuation and PA in the Logistics Center in Arteixo and in the factories of Stear & Denllo. Arteixo – A Coruna (500,000 m2)
- Implementation project and construction management of the new staircase cores implemented on existing wrought in the logistics center in Arteixo.
Other major projects currently under development are for our customers:
- Adaptation project of an industrial building for its new function of storing machinery and textiles
- Project for dismantling existing cogeneration plant.
- Fire protection project comprising evacuation study, signage and public address installations in Narón.
PULL & BEAR LOGÍSTICA, S.A.
- Study of improved signaling of the evacuation routes and compliance verification of the PA system in Narón facilities.
- Project to implement a new boiler, equipment and installation of heating, cooling and domestic hot water installations in Narón.
ELSA URQUIJO ARQUITECTOS, S.L.
- Project for installations in buildings forchildcare of the Amancio Ortega Foundation in A Sardiñeira – A Coruña